The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is the overall direction, execution, and financial outcome of a civil construction project.
- Ensure all employees, subs, and vendors function with safety being of paramount importance.
- Coordinate and direct project superintendents, foreman, and other staff on a daily basis.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the budget and cost reports and be able to foresee issues and make adjustments as needed.
- Work with accounting to maintain accurate cost data and forecast cost projections..
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience managing civil construction projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency in scheduling, budgeting, cost control, and field supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety professional and technical personnel with the capacity to lead.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k)/profit sharing plan
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Work is performed outside in varying types of environmental conditions. The requirements of this position involve extended periods of strenuous physical activity under various field and weather conditions. Applicant must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
Baker Constructors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-free workplace.