The primary responsibility of the SERVICE TRUCK DRIVER is to service heavy construction equipment in a safe, efficient manner and perform routine daily maintenance inspections.
- Fueling equipment, pumps, tanks, etc.
- Lubricating equipment components.
- Maintaining safe fluid levels and changing fluids in accordance with manufacturers guidelines.
- Service hydraulic, air, tires, and other components as necessary.
- Keep equipment clean including pressure washing and cleaning of tracks.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections and report abnormalities or repairs to Equipment Manager.
- Pick up and deliver parts/materials to projects or shop.
- CDL with tanker and HAZMAT endorsements REQUIRED.
- Demonstrated experience driving trucks safely.
- Clean DMV record.
- Prior light mechanic experience preferred but not required.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k)/profit sharing plan
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Work is performed outside in varying types of environmental conditions. The requirements of this position involve extended periods of strenuous physical activity under various field and weather conditions. Applicant must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
Baker Constructors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-free workplace.