The primary responsibility of the Surveyor is the layout of clearing, roadway, and underground utilities in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Construction layout of sitework and utilities utilizing GPS and robotic total station
- As-built collection
- Minor to moderate survey calculation
- Keeping detailed notes and logs
- 3 years survey experience
- Clean driving record
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding of mapping concepts
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k)/profit sharing plan
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Work is performed outside in varying types of environmental conditions. The requirements of this position involve extended periods of strenuous physical activity under various field and weather conditions. Applicant must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
For information about our company, we invite you to visit us at www.bakerconstructors.com
Baker Constructors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug-free workplace.