The primary responsibility of the WATER TRUCK DRIVER is to transport water for construction projects and crews working in remote sites.
- Transporting water in specialized truck to locations where water is needed.
- Monitoring water supply levels in tank to ensure adequate supply during peak demand periods.
- Must possess good time management skills to help plan routes and to ensure routes are completed on time.
- Must be able to follow instructions and use GPS to help locate constructions sites.
- Maintain cleanliness of truck by washing regularly and disposing of waste.
- Perform daily maintenance inspections and report abnormalities or repairs to Equipment Manager.
- Must demonstrate the ability to drive truck in unpredictable weather conditions and navigate in heavy traffic.
- CDL with Tanker endorsement REQUIRED.
- Demonstrated experience driving trucks safely.
- Clean driving record.
- Prior experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check in accordance with local laws/regulations.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k)/profit sharing plan
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
Work is performed outside in varying types of environmental conditions. The requirements of this position involve extended periods of strenuous physical activity under various field and weather conditions. Applicant must be able to lift, carry, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
Baker Constructors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.